RSS

Recent Posts

Fear of Mixing Prints; Let it Go!

Categories

Fashion
powered by

The Curvy Closet

Fear of Mixing Prints; Let it Go!

So, let's talk mixing prints!  Please don't sleep on this trend because you can look amazing and put a stamp on your own personal style with the right print collaboration. There has always been a bit of fashion controversy about mixing prints.  Although there is a way to overdo it, there is also a way to mix prints that will WOW even the most rule-abiding fashionista!

Couple bolder, more vivid prints together for a blend that's as improbable as it is stylish.  Flower prints are about of the hardest patterns to mix and match with because each floral print we encounter is so unlike the next. Test prints that are alike in design but live in contrasting style classes.  Also, add similar prints to a simple outfit for a more dramatic look.  Whatever you do, BE YOU!  I always mix prints, but I also have never been one to follow fashion rules so......I would love your your feedback!

18 Comments to Fear of Mixing Prints; Let it Go!:

Comments RSS
Jason Bravo on Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:23 PM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

https://www.australian-writings.net/ on Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:27 PM
I love painting and it is my hobby as well because it is very colorful and interesting activity which makes us better in others eyes. I am cheerful to see this blogs about flowers painting as you have also added new ideas of in my mind about painting.

Domi Jon on Saturday, March 30, 2019 5:29 AM
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. Herbew Fentos

thunderbirdresearch.org on Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:47 AM
The controversy about mixing prints has finally comes to an end after a long time. Folks have realized that they should end this controversy as it is very harmful for them.

丰胸最快方法 on Friday, June 21, 2019 2:53 AM
丰胸产品管用吗

net worth on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 12:24 AM
Excellent and A wonderful read! Your article is the best one I have learned, and it has helped me. Keep doing that.

bestessays on Saturday, August 3, 2019 3:17 PM
Mixing prints? What is that? Tell me more about this process.

puttiprapancha on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 6:56 AM
Picking a PC game for kids is inconvenient considering the way that you can't play the whole game and a while later an overview of the game. The game can impact the demeanor of the youngster. [url=https://www.puttiprapancha.com/]puttiprapancha[/url]

Kris Thorkelson on Thursday, December 26, 2019 3:17 AM
Kris Thorkelson, who began his career in the pharmaceutical industry in Winnipeg, Manitoba, operates several pharmacies, in addition to his real estate business. “As a leader, it is your role to praise employees who do a good job,” Thorkelson adds.

Certus Trading Reviews on Thursday, December 26, 2019 3:18 AM
He did quite well at it, too, but soon found out that staring at a screen all day was not for him. With the help of a mentor, began focusing on longer-term swing trading with options and futures under the Certus Trading Reviews banner, has been offering a number of trading courses since 2011, including one on options.

s on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 3:48 AM

best electrc griddle for pancake on Thursday, May 7, 2020 8:53 AM
The best electric hob is one that offers low maintenance efficiency and fast cooking.
Reply to comment

how to write a dissertation introduction online on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:45 AM
Mixing prints has been a great and stylish trend for a long time already and, what's more, it doesn't look stupid. Instead, I am attracted tu such style a lot!

help me write my literature review on Friday, June 19, 2020 3:53 AM
A professional literature review essay is when a student is willing to provide a discussion, criticism and show findings received after a particular topic is researched in detail.

write a dissertation methodology for me on Monday, July 20, 2020 5:38 AM
Do not worry about mixing prints because the result would be great

write a conclusion for a dissertation on Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:22 AM
I've always loved mixing prints no matter what trends were popular at different times.

pay for dissertation methodology on Thursday, August 20, 2020 2:05 AM
I always was afraid of mixing prints, but you showed me some interesting tips. Thanks for your work. I wish you good luck, I am definitely sure that style is better that fashion. What do you thhink?

dissertation methodology section writing on Sunday, September 20, 2020 11:02 AM
After reading this article I've got no fears. Thanks a lot!